Here is to everyone. No matter what color you are, what religion you are, or what size jeans you wear. Let me tell you something. You may feel hopeless right now, you may feel alone. But you are not. I want you to always know that I am there for you. I love every single flaw and insecurity you have because they are what make you special <3 You are a beautiful amazing person who deserves the best. No matter what you are going through or what you have done I can promise you one thing, you have so many people who love you and want you. People may not understand what you are going through, I have been in those shoes more time than I can count. But I want you to know that I am always there for you. I will hug you and never let go. I will stay up all night talking to you. I will kiss your scars. I will do anything for you. Because you my friend are an amazing person whom I love very dearly. Stay the way you are because you are absolutely stunning <3 If you ever need anything message me or call me 2018870125. I am giving you my number because I want you to feel how much I love you. I honestly love each and every single one of you with all of my heart. Stay beautiful <3
Quoting my favorite band Paradise Fears, “See, we don’t really care who you are, We’ve kinda got this non-exclusive policy of determining exactly, Who we open up to and let into our family, And then who becomes a part of our united mass of harmony. And that’s kind of become the thesis to this song, Through suffering, acceptance, grief, and strife, There’s no way that your puzzle piece fits into our puzzle wrong, ‘cause everyone is welcome on this stage that we call life. And we don’t really care who you are, Everyone is capable of looking up and wishing on a star. So catch, so contagious, this day-dreamer’s disease, And hope can be your sword, slaying darkness with belief. And we don’t really care who you are, Regardless of how lost you are returning from, regardless of how far.So bring me all the worst of your broken, bruised, insane. Because that’s the thing with music: when it hits, you feel no pain. No matter what you did, I promise we forgave it, When all that’s left is your voice, you’ve got no choice but to raise it. All you broken hearts, all you dejected dreams, Put your hands in the air, and let me hear you scream.”
The Butterfly Project
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.